The South Australian Tenants’ Information and Advisory Service (TIAS) is a free, independent service that helps people maintain their tenancies in private rental, community housing or public housing.
Tenants can click here for information regarding COVID-19 or freecall 1800 060 462 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except public holidays) for help.
Information for tenants as at 17 September 2020
With the government easing COVID-19 restrictions Unity Housing is transitioning back to ‘normal’ operating procedures.
All our offices will re-open to the public on Monday, 21 September 2020.
As we re-open our offices, strict social distancing and other precautionary measures (including sneeze guards at our reception desks and hand sanitiser stations) will remain in place to ensure we keep everyone safe.
Visitors and staff with obvious symptoms of illness will not be permitted to enter our offices. If you are unwell, please see your doctor.
If you are unable to come into the office and need tenancy support, please contact your Housing Officer by phone or email.
Urgent and emergency maintenance work will continue to be delivered under the same arrangements as have been in place since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak.
As we have directed our staff, please continue to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your mouth and face.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth with your flexed elbow or tissue – dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with others, especially people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Maintain 1.5 metre distance from other people wherever possible.
For more information about COVID-19 go to:
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these extraordinary circumstances.
Keep safe and well.
Chief Executive Officer
Unity Housing Company