Unity Housing will send all our tenants a voluntary short survey on Tuesday 14 June. We want to know what you think about how we are going and how we can improve our communication with you.
Tenant survey: Please tell us what you think
How long will the survey be open for?
The survey will be open for four weeks and concludes on Friday 15 July. If you are posting your survey back to us, please ensure it is in the post by Friday 15 July.
Is the survey compulsory?
Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and all responses will be confidential. No individuals will be identified in our compliance reporting to the National Regulator.
How will the survey be sent to tenants?
Depending on the contact details we have for you, the survey will be sent via text message, email or hard copy via Australia Post.
Why should I fill out the survey?
Unity Housing wants to be the best possible social landlord for our tenants so it’s important for us to know how we are going and if we need to make changes and improve our standards. By completing all survey questions, you can also enter a free draw to win one of five $100 shopping vouchers. Winners will be drawn and notified in August.
How will the survey feedback be used?
Your feedback will be combined with all other tenant surveys for Unity Housing to use to help us make positive changes straight away. Survey results will be published in the spring edition of our tenant magazine Around the House and on our website as soon as they are available.
What do I need to do?
- Look out for a text message or email with the survey link on Tuesday 14 June (remember to check your junk folder). If you do not have email or a mobile phone, a hard copy will be posted out to you
- Click on the link provided to access the survey (or fill in the hard copy and post it back to us in the reply paid envelope provided)
- Fill out the 12 questions (it will take around 10 minutes)
- If you need help completing the survey, please contact your our Quality and Business Improvement Manager, Karen Johnston, on 8237 8779 or email@example.com or your Housing Officer with the contact details you have for them
- Enter the draw to win one of five $100 shopping vouchers
What happens next?
- A summary report from the answers received will be written by Unity Housing
- You can see the results in the spring edition of our tenant magazine Around the House
- Your feedback will be used to help us make positive changes straight away