- Successful not-for-profit organisation
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive wages, salary sacrifice opportunities + five weeks’ annual leave
Unity Housing Company Ltd (Unity) is the largest single provider of low cost community housing in South Australia. We are a values-based organisation and specialise in the provision of housing and accommodation for people on low incomes, who are ageing, living with disability or experiencing homelessness in SA.
Unity are seeking the services of an experienced, team oriented, friendly and efficient Asset Management Support Officer to join Unity’s Assets Team. The role provides high level customer centred maintenance administration support to Unity’s Maintenance Coordinators.
Reporting to the Asset Manager the successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Ability to demonstrate a hands on approach with well-developed people skills dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in coordinating and undertaking a range of administrative tasks.
- Proven ability to exercise initiative and judgement to make decisions and provide recommendations to the Assets Team.
- Knowledge and understanding of professional property management principles and expectations.
- Demonstrated skills in time management, setting priorities, and planning and organising own work.
- Proven ability to contribute and work well as part of a team.
The successful candidate will require a driver’s licence. While there will be access to company pool vehicles, full mileage reimbursement for business related trips using your own vehicle can be claimed.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday, 28 October and should be submitted via Seek.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter (which addresses the above six key criteria)
- Current resume
A copy of the position description is located here.
The successful applicant must provide a satisfactory National Police Clearance and DHS Working with Children Check.
Previous applicants to the ‘Assets Administration and Support Officer’ role do not need to apply.
For information about this position, please contact recruitment on 08 8237 8715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries in relation to the application process, shortlisting and interviews can be directed to Davies Stewart Talent Acquisition Specialists via email at email@example.com. Applicants may be contacted by Davies Stewart to undertake a phone screen.