On November 21, 2017 we formally opened our most recent affordable housing project at Blair Athol.
- sale of four obsolete SACHA-funded dwellings;
- reinvestment on the Renewing our Streets and Suburbs site in Blair Athol;
- building project delivered by Oryx Property as a partnership project with Unity;
- two, three bedroom units (social housing for older South Australians or people living with a disability), built to ‘Silver Standard’ (Liveable Housing Design Guidelines), to be managed by EBL Disability Services;
- six, three bedroom townhouses (two social housing, four market properties);
- in total four social housing properties;
- discounted rents set at a maximum of 25 percent of the tenants’ incomes (four social housing properties)