Unity Housing Company Ltd (Unity) is the largest single provider of low cost community housing in South Australia. We are a values based organisation and specialise in the provision of housing and accommodation for people on low incomes, who are ageing or living with a disability or experiencing homelessness in SA.
Unity is seeking an experienced customer service focused Administration Officer to provide maternity leave cover for a fixed period of 8 months. This position is the friendly face and first point of contact in the Mount Gambier Office providing a can do attitude to supporting tenants and staff in the region as required.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader the ideal candidate will be confident in a reception environment and demonstrate sound administration skills ideally in a tenancy management and/or maintenance environment. You will have an ability to confidently handle incoming calls and enquiries, enter data into Unity’s housing management system as well as undertaking a variety of administrative tasks.
To be considered for this position you are required to demonstrate the following in your application:
- Experience and high level skills in utilising a range of computer packages such as Microsoft Office suite and property/tenancy databases
- Experience in providing professional level of customer service for customers contacting either by telephone or in person at a front counter.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and meet work targets and deadlines with time constraints.
- Experience working in the property management industry with proven ability to respond to tenant queries including maintenance, rent management and housing enquiries.
- Experience in working collaboratively in a regional team providing administration support whilst adopting a flexible approach to ensure work is prioritised to ensure the efficient operation of the office is maintained.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively applying general office administration including petty cash, invoice management, file management and maintaining office supply and undertaking office housing keeping.
Applications for this position will close Monday 27 August, 2017 at 9:00 am and must be submitted via seek.
To be considered for interview, applications must include:
- Cover Letter (which clearly demonstrates your skills and experience within each of the 6 key requirements above)
- Current Resume
A copy of the current position description can be located here
Please contact Unity HR by email if you experience any difficulties accessing the Job Description and/or submitting your application.
As a condition of employment, successful applicants must provide a current driver’s license, satisfactory police clearance and DHS child related screening.