- Permanent Full-time position
- Based in Norwood, relocating to Bowden in July 2023 I Hybrid working environment
- 5 weeks paid annual leave and salary sacrifice options
Unity Housing Company Ltd (Unity) is one of the largest and most innovative not-for-profit providers of affordable and social housing in South Australia. Unity’s primary aim is to provide affordable, safe and secure housing for people, whilst supporting independence and connection to their communities.
About the Position
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Group Services, the HR Advisor is responsible for providing practical HR advice, expertise, inhouse consulting and support across all levels of the organisation, through:
- the provision of timely, accurate advice and support to Unity’s Leadership team and employees relating to all aspects of HR including performance and conduct;
- ensuring all activities align with relevant Awards and FWA terms and conditions;
- reviewing and updating HR policies, procedures and systems to ensure they meet legislation, quality accreditation, Award requirements and enable the effective delivery of key HR areas;
- processing End to End recruitment; and
- coordinating Training and Development.
What We Offer
Working for Unity you will receive competitive wages for this position, paid in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (Level 5/6 dependent on skills and experience), salary sacrifice options, five weeks annual leave, access to Employee Assistance Program and other wellbeing benefits. You will be provided with relevant training and support as well as the opportunity to work for a flexible, diverse, values-based organisation, who truly cares about positive tenant outcomes.
How to Apply
To be considered for interview you will demonstrate through your application:
- Human Resources qualification/s and/or extensive experience in a generalist HR position.
- A sound understanding of current employment legislation, industrial relations and WHS legislation.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well-developed skills in problem solving and conflict resolution.
- High skill levels in the review and implementation of policies.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of HR software.
Applications close on Friday 24 March 2023 at 5:00pm and should be submitted via Seek.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Applications must include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience, and a current resume.
Conditions of Employment
- The successful candidate must hold a current SA driver’s licence.
- Submitting and maintaining a current Police Clearance, Working with Children Check and Vulnerable Person Related Employment check.
A copy of the position description can be located here. For more information, please contact Warrick Dillon on (8237 8716). Email enquiries about this role can be directed to email@example.com.