Unity is a great place to work with a variety of career opportunities.
Check out our current vacancies below.
- Successful Not-For-Profit Social Housing Organisation
- 2 X Permanent Full Time positions - Adelaide CBD and the Limestone Coast
- Great conditions including five weeks' paid annual leave per year, competitive wages and salary sacrifice options
Unity Housing Company Ltd (Unity) is the largest and most innovative provider of affordable and social housing in South Australia. Our primary aim is to provide affordable and sustainable housing for vulnerable people and people on low incomes, particularly those living with disabilities, aging or experiencing and/or at risk of homelessness.
Due to our rapid growth and ongoing success of our social housing operation, Unity is now seeking qualified Maintainenance Coordinators to support in the management of properties in these two regions, as detailed below.
Please click on the relevant roles below for more information and to apply for each position you are interested in. All applications must be submitted via seek.
(If you experience difficulties with the Seek URL's below please cut and paste into your browser)
- Maintenance Coordinator (Located in Adelaide CBD) - https://www.seek.com.au/job/33719017?_ga=2.151987825.978872781.1497849942-102394943.1424389984
- Maintenance Coordinator (Located in Mount Gambier) - https://www.seek.com.au/job/33719368?_ga=2.123733570.978872781.1497849942-102394943.1424389984
Applications for all positions close at 9:00pm on Sunday 2nd July, 2017. Interviews will be conducted during the week commencing 10th July, 2017.
Please contact Unity’s Human Resources Department if you experience any difficulties with any of the Seek or the Job Descriptions links by phoning (08) 8237 8777 or emailing email@example.com.
Any offer of employment to successful applicants is conditional upon receipt of a satisfactory police clearance, DSCI Child Related Screening and a current driver’s licence.